Some guy sent me a bunch of his ideas. Just general ideas. Not really sure why, maybe he was bored, I don’t know. Anyway, this was one of them.
Do you know what this would entail? Using a post-civil war era drama set in the American wild west as a teaching tool for the Chinese? Go for it, man. But they’re gonna have a lot of questions.
And you’ll have a hell of a time fitting “sheep shearing” and “butter churning” into the curriculum.
- faithfire likes this
- tickiotock likes this
- hazysloth likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- doctorwhisky said: Question the first; is this china? A: well, no. Okay…
- margaretmoony reblogged this from almostfameless
- margaretmoony likes this
- arthquel said: I think Harry Potter would work better
- chuckhistory said: Do you know about Rosetta Bone?
- dreadfulseahag likes this
- billiequizboy likes this
- andrewjrichards likes this
- mykicks likes this
- almostfameless posted this